Thursday, March 3, 2011

Best Place To Buy Pokemon Cards In Reno Nevada

Lavori in centro

The other day I was pretty good lined up in the center. I do not say which city, say in Lombardy. It's a lot of time there are jobs, I can not understand what they are and why we put a combination of both, but in any case in those parts of the clot car is really busy at certain times. And while there is property to count how many pedestrians rush past me, I lose my eye on the sign near the excavations, "in the field of road construction." At the moment I have not been spared, but the absence of motion forced me to activate the brain. As "Strada in the field of construction? Think about it: that it does not mean concerned road construction, no sir. It means that there is always first and foremost a builder: fixed, constant, eternal. The road came after the intruder: she is disturbing. Mean, he had to realize that the site is there for a lifetime: he also wrote, that you put into your head! I thought, but come on, it happens, whoever wrote the sign for a fight with the Italian, we can not expect. But then suddenly took me like vertigo, I was wide open a vision: a city is all sites una città forzatamente pedonale. Ovvero pulita, respirabile, sana. Ma certo, quel cartello svela il demone ecologico di qualche ingegnere o di un funzionario illuminato. Ma quali cablaggi, asfalto, metano: la città viene tormentata solo per insegnarci a lasciare la macchina in garage. Perché prima o poi si possa avere un ambiente a misura d’uomo e di polmoni: senza divieti, senza costrizioni. Dolcemente, con una semplice frase sotto gli occhi di tutti, in mezzo alla via. Ben altra pasta rispetto a quei dilettanti che in autostrada scrivevano “Stiamo lavorando anche per voi”. Qui lavorano solo per noi. Per la nostra salute, per la nostra educazione, per il nostro domani. “Strada in ambito di cantiere”: who wrote do not quarrel with the Italian. In fact, I know that in twenty years he wrote poems, and now that it has only a fifty repent for not having continued to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment