Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nerf Party Invitation

Lambiccato chi?


answer here in a comment to yesterday's post, anonymous comments, so that I take this opportunity to ask everyone to sign at least with the proper name or pseudonym, so I place more questions and answers. Anonymous asked me to clarify whether the term was far-fetched on the image chosen for the theme of yesterday, that is, Testori, or to the author of illustration, the painter Giancarlo Vitali. To answer I have to take a step back: the image I choose for my post certainly have a bearing on with them, not to say that in some cases are carriers of my notes. So your question, Anonymous, is very relevant. Of course, then you should not trigger automatic systems, ie we can not talk about cause and effect. In this case, to go to practice, I've come up with the prose of Testori, not to mention her figure per se, at least that was contradictory on many corners, albeit fruitful and iridescent. From there the portraits of Giancarlo Vitali is a short step. Notice the wrinkles on the forehead, torn by hand, a splendid example of suffering and artistic skill of the master Bellano. Yes, because Giancarlo Vitali Bellano as Andrea, the two even if they have invented a new one: the series "Vital", where one writes and the other shows. I take this opportunity to let you enjoy another portrait of the painter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment